Disclaimers, Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer for Entreprenuer Hub website
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Entrepreneur Hub and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Entrepreneur Hub. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Entrepreneur Hub takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Website usage terms and conditions
The term Entrepreneur Hub or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bredgade 30, 1260 Copenhagen, Denmark. Our company registration number is: DK- 10096669. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Denmark.
Disclaimer for Information Memorandum
This Information Memorandum (“Memorandum”) has been compiled by Entrepreneur Hub Capital (hereinafter referred to as “EHC”) on behalf of the EHC Client (the “Company”) from information supplied to EHC by the Management of the Company. This Memorandum is provided solely for use by recipients (“Recipients”) in considering their interest in acquiring shares in the Company.
Whether pursuant to the laws of Denmark or any other jurisdiction, this Memorandum is not a prospectus and does not constitute or form any part of any offer or invitation to subscribe for, underwrite or purchase securities nor shall it or any part of it form the basis or be relied upon in any way in connection with any contract relating to any securities.
The information contained in this Memorandum is selective and is subject to updating, expansion, revision and amendment. It does not purport to contain all the information that Recipients may require. No obligation is accepted to provide Recipients with access to any additional information or to correct any inaccuracies which may become apparent. Recipients should conduct their own investigation and analysis of the Company and of the information contained in this Memorandum and are advised to seek their own professional advice on the legal, financial, taxation, risk and other consequences prior of acquiring shares in the company as EHC nor the Company take any responsibility in this matter.
EHC has not independently verified any of the information contained herein. Neither the Company, nor EHC, nor affiliated partnerships or bodies corporate, nor the directors, shareholders, managers, partners, employees or agents of any of them, makes any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reasonableness or completeness of the information contained in the Memorandum. All such parties and entities expressly disclaim any and all liability for, or based on or relating to any such information contained in, or errors in or omissions from, this Memorandum or based on or relating to the Recipients’ use of the Memorandum.
This Memorandum includes certain statements, budget and projection with respect to the anticipated future performance of the Company and as to the market for the Company’s products. Such statements, budget and projection reflect various assumptions made by the Management of the Company concerning anticipated results, which assumptions may or may not prove to be correct. No representation is made as to the accuracy of such statements, budget and projection.
This Memorandum is confidential being for use only by the persons to whom it is issued and who have signed the required form of confidentiality agreement. This Memorandum may not be copied or distributed by the Recipient to third parties (other than in confidence to the Recipient’s professional advisers). In the event that the Recipient does not continue with his interest in the Company, this Memorandum must be returned to EHC.
In no circumstances may Recipients or their officers, employees, agents and professional advisers make contact with the Management, employees, customers, agents or suppliers of the company until permission to do so is given in writing by EHC following receipt by EHC of the appropriate confidentiality agreement signed by the Recipient.